Dry skin is more prone to get skin wrinkles and really needs extra care and moisturization to prevent premature skin wrinkles. If you have dry skin and getting premature wrinkles then don`t need to worry because now you can stop the appearance of further wrinkles and can restore your youthful vigor simply by following some natural tips which are given below:
1. Honey, Olive Oil, Tomato Juice and Oat Flakes
Take 1 teaspoon of honey, half teaspoon of olive oil ,half teaspoon of tomato juice, 1 tablespoon of oat flakes and three tablespoons of warm milk. Mix them well and then apply on your face and neck. After 15-20 remove this mask with damp cotton cloth and then rinse off with lukewarm water. Finally wash your face with cold water to close skin pores.
2. Honey, Egg Yolk, Almond Oil and Yogurt
Take 1 tablespoon honey,1 egg yolk,1/2 teaspoon almond oil and 1 tablespoon yogurt. Mix all the ingredients and make a thick paste. Now apply this mask on your face and neck for 15-20 minutes then remove with damp cotton cloth and then rinse off with lukewarm water.
3. Grapefruit Juice and Sour Cream
Mix 1 tablespoon of grapefruit juice with 1 tablespoon of fresh sour cream. Apply this mixture on your clean face and neck. After 15-20 minutes rinse off with lukewarm water and splash with cold water.
4. Avocado Pulp, Egg Yolk and Honey
Take 2 tablespoons of fresh avocado pulp,1 egg yolk and 1 tablespoon of honey. Mix them well and apply on your face and neck. After 15-20 minutes rinse off with lukewarm water and finally splash with cold water and pat dry your skin.
5. Avocado Pulp and Yogurt
Take 2 tablespoons of fresh avocado pulp and 2 tablespoons of Yogurt (dahi). Mix them well then apply on your face and neck. After 15-20 minutes rinse off with lukewarm water.
6. Carrot Juice, Egg Yolk and Olive Oil
Take 3 tablespoons of carrot juice, one egg yolk and 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Mix them well and apply this mixture on your face and neck. After 15-20 minutes rinse off with lukewarm water.
7. Egg Yolk, Olive Oil and Lemon Juice
Mix 1 egg yolks with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Apply this mixture on your face and neck for 15-20 minutes then rinse off with lukewarm water.
8. Papaya, Yogurt, Lemon Juice, Honey and Egg White
Take 3 tablespoons of fresh pulp of papaya (papeeta), 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt, 2 tablespoons of lemon, 1 tablespoon of honey and 1 egg white.Mix all the ingredients to make a thick paste. Now apply this paste on your face and neck for 20-30 minutes then rinse off with lukewarm water.
Some Precautions and Useful Tips
- (i) First of all before applying any facial mask clean your face and neck with fresh water and non-abrasive soap. Remove all kinds of dirt and cosmetics.
- (ii) Before applying any facial mask first take a small Patch Test on little area of your skin and wait for 10-15 minutes if it creates itching or allergic effect then immediately remove it from skin and avoid this mask.
- (iii) When you have applied the face mask then make sure you take your time to lie down and put two cucumber slices on your eyes or use two cotton pads soaked in rose or lavender water.
- (iv) It is best to use a freshly prepared homemade facial mask immediately after you prepare it and don't let it stay on your face any longer than instructed. After recommended time period immediately remove it from your face.
- (v) After removal of facial mask, don't forget to apply a good moisturizer to prevent skin dryness because dry skin easily is more vulnerable to fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging.