A good anti-aging face mask not only restore your youthful vigor but also give you smooth and glowing skin. Commercial anti-aging Face Masks for Oily skin are usually very expensive and often unaffordable for those people having limited budgets. But now you can prepare your own anti-aging face masks with equal benefits simply at home just by following some tips which are given below:
Anti Aging Face Masks For Oily Skin
1. Honey, Lemon Juice, Olive Oil and Egg White
Take 1 teaspoon of honey, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, half teaspoon of olive oil add an egg white. Mix them well then apply on your face and neck. After 20-30 minutes remove this with damp cotton cloth and then rinse off with lukewarm water. Finally splash your face with cold water to close skin pores. Apply this anti-aging mask at least two times per week. You will observe a remarkable difference even after few applications.
2. Cucumber, Egg White and Lemon Juice
Take 3 tablespoons of mashed cucumber, 1 egg white and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Mix them well and then apply on your face and neck. After 20-30 minutes rinse remove the mask with damp cotton cloth and then rinse off with lukewarm water and splash with cold water.
3. Cucumber, Tomato and Strawberry
Take 1 tablespoon of mashed cucumber,1 tablespoon of mashed tomato and 1 tablespoon of mashed strawberry. Mix them well and apply on your face and neck. After 15-20 minutes rinse off with lukewarm water.(If you don't get fresh strawberries you can simply prepare this mask with cucumber and tomato)
4. Yogurt, Lemon Juice and Honey
Take 1 tablespoon of yogurt, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and half teaspoon of honey. Mix them well and then apply on your face and neck.After 15-20 minutes rinse off with lukewarm water and splash with cold water. For best results, apply this anti-aging mask at least twice a week.
5. Papaya, Honey and Rice Flour
Take 1 tablespoon of papaya pulp, 1 tablespoon of honey and 1 tablespoon of rice flour. Apply this mask on your face and neck. After 20-30 minutes rinse off with lukewarm water and wash your face with cold water and pat dry your skin.
6. Tomato, Lemon Juice and Honey
Take 1 tablespoon of mashed tomato, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of honey. Mix them well and then apply on your face and neck for 15-20 minutes and then rinse off with lukewarm water.
Some Precautions and Useful Tips
- (i) First of all before applying any facial mask clean your face and neck with fresh water.
- (ii) Remove all cosmetics, creams, lotions even everything. For this purpose use a non abrasive and good quality beauty soap. After washing your face, pat your skin dry.
- (iii) Before applying any facial mask first take a small Patch Test on little area of your skin and wait for 10 to 15 minutes if it creates itching or allergic effect then immediately remove it from skin and avoid this mask.
- (iv) When you have applied the face mask then make sure you take your time to lie down, place a towel under your head and neck. Put 2 cucumber slices on your eyes or use 2 cotton pads soaked in rose or lavender water
- (v) It is best to use a homemade facial mask immediately after you prepare it. However, if you have extra, you can keep most of these facial masks in the refrigerator for up to a week. But for best results always use freshly prepared facial mask.