Our body requires some certain vitamins and nutrients to breakdown fat cells and utilize them in form of heat and energy. You can get these fat burning nutrients and vitamins either by eating natural foods rich in those vitamins or taking vitamins supplements as prescribed by doctor.
Fat burning vitamins help to burn fat by increasing metabolic rate. Instead of storing fat in form of calories, fat burning vitamins help to breakdown these stubborn fat cells and hence help a lot to reduce excess weight. Best Fat burning vitamins are given below:
Best Fat Burning Natural Vitamins
1. Vitamin C and Fat Burning
Ascorbic acid(Vitamin C) is one of the best fat burning vitamin. This vitamin increase body's ability to turn stored fat into energy. Vitamin C also help in iron absorption which helps oxygen to bind in blood hemoglobin and raise your metabolic rate.Vitamin C not only help to metabolize fat but also help to metabolize proteins and carbohydrates by increasing overall metabolic rate.
Natural Sources of Vitamin C
Important sources of Vitamin C are oranges, lemons,tangerines, limes, guava, papayas, strawberries, black currants, grapefruit and mangoes. Many vegetables contain Vitamin C including collard greens, , broccoli, tomatoes, brussel sprouts, cabbage, kale, spinach(palak), green and red peppers and watercress.
2. Vitamin B2 and Fat Burning
Riboflavin(Vitamin B2) also help to metabolize carbohydrates, proteins and fats. Vitamin B2 is essential for proper production of the thyroid hormone. A thyroid imbalance can lead to weight gain problem.
Natural Sources of Vitamin B2
Good sources of Vitamin B2 are whole-grain products, milk, meat, eggs, peas, liver and kidney, almonds, wheatgerm and leafy green vegetables.
3. Vitamin B6 and Fat Burning
Vitamin B6 helps to burn fat cells specially in the abdomen and stomach area. It helps to burn fats, as well as proteins and carbohydrates that can also be stored as fats, usually in the abdomen and stomach area.
Natural Sources of Vitamin B6
Good sources of Vitamin B6 are liver, meat, brown rice, fish, wheat germ, whole grain cereals, and soybeans.
4. Vitamin B12 and Fat Burning
Vitamin B12 plays an important role in fat burning by increasing the process of metabolism and also enhance body`s natural ability to convert fat into energy.
Good Sources of Vitamin B12
Important sources of vitamin B12 are liver, kidney, yogurt,eggs,dairy products, fish, clams, oysters, salmon and sardines.
5. Vitamin D and Fat Burning
Vitamin D is also essential to eliminate excessive fat from body. Recent studies and surveys show that women who don`t get the enough amount of vitamin D have thicker waistline and tend to store more body fat. Vitamin D is also important to absorb calcium and phosphorus.These elements are very important for muscle contraction and bone strength. Calcium also help to expel fat from body.
Good Sources of Vitamin D
Low-fat or skim dairy products,egg yolks, salmon, mackerel, tuna and sardines and Cod liver oil(but avoid too much intake) are good sources of Vitamin D.
6. Vitamin E and Fat Burning
Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that increase your ability to metabolize fat.Vitamin E not only improve muscle health but also help them to eliminate fat and wastes.
Good Sources of Vitamin E
Eggs, liver, spinach, broccoli, corn, avocados, mangoes,fortified cereals,almonds, Brazil nuts, hazelnuts, sunflower seeds and walnuts are good sources of Vitamin E.
Some Preventive Measures and Useful Tips:
- (i) Avoid Vitamin Supplements and try to always go with natural sources of fat burning vitamins by eating foods rich in those vitamins.
- (ii) Eating foods rich in fat burning vitamins, along with regular exercise is the best way for quick burning of fat cells.
- (iii) If you are not getting enough vitamins by eating natural food sources then you can go with vitamin supplements but before taking any vitamin supplement first consult your doctor.
- (iv) Our Body need very small amount of vitamins so avoid too much intake of vitamins which may be harmful specially for pregnant women.
- (v) If you are pregnant or breast feeding women, don't take any vitamin supplement without consulting a doctor.