Best Homemade Natural Lip Scrubs
1. Sugar and Olive Oil Scrub
Take 1 tablespoon of white sugar and 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil. Mix them until it become a thick coarse paste then apply on lips with help of tooth brush. Now gently rub your lips for 1-2 minutes then leave for 5 minutes and then rinse off with lukewarm water.
2. Sugar and Honey Scrub
Take 1 teaspoon of sugar and 1/2 teaspoon of honey. Mix them, then apply on your lips with help of your fingertip and rub for 2-3 minutes. Let it stay on your lips for 5-6 minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water.
3. Sugar and Almond Oil Scrub
Take 1/2 teaspoon of almond oil in a small cup and then add 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil, 1/2 tablespoon of vitamin E cream, 1/2 teaspoon of honey and 2 teaspoons of sugar. Mix them until become a thick coarse paste then take half teaspoon of this scrub and with help of your fingertip apply on your lips. Gently rub for 1-2 minutes.Let it stay for 5-6 minutes then remove the scrub by using a damp tissue paper then rinse off with lukewarm water.
4. Sugar, Honey and Lime Juice Scrub
This is an other amazing sugar scrub for lips exfoliation. To prepare this scrub you need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated white sugar, 1/2 teaspoon of honey and 1/2 teaspoon of freshly squeezed lime juice. Mix all the ingredients and apply on your clean lips. Gently scrub for 1-2 minutes and let it stay on your lips for 4-5 minutes. Finally remove it using a damp cloth and wash your lips using lukewarm water.
5. Brown Sugar, Honey and Olive Oil Scrub
Take 2 teaspoons of brown sugar, 1/2 teaspoon of honey, 1 teaspoon olive oil and 1/3 teaspoon of vanilla extract. First mix honey and olive oil and then add brown sugar. Finally vanilla extract and mix together all the ingredients. Now apply this scrub on your lips and gently scrub your each lip for 30-60 seconds. Leave this on your lips for 3-5 minutes and then rinse off.
6. Coffee and Olive Oil Scrub
To make a more gentle lip scrub you need 1 tablespoon of coarsely ground coffee and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Mix them well to make a coarse paste and then with help of your fingertip apply on your lips. Now scrub your each lip at least for 1 minutes and let it stay on your lips for 3-5 minutes. Finally rinse off with water and pat dry your lips. To make your lips more softer apply a good natural lip moisturizer like coconut or olive oil.
7. Oatmeal, Milk and Yogurt Scrub
If you have a sensitive skin you can make a creamy scrub by mixing together 1 tablespoon of coarsely ground oatmeal, 1 teaspoon of milk and 1 teaspoon of yogurt. Apply this creamy scrub on your lips and gently rub for few minutes. Let it stay on your lips at least for 5 minutes and then wash off with lukewarm water.
Some Precautions and Useful Tips
- (i)Before applying any lip scrub first remove any lipstick, lip gloss, or balms and then gently apply lip scrub on clean lips.
- (ii)Never scrub damaged,wounded, extremely chapped or cracked lips.First cure them then use any lip scrub.
- (iii)After lip scrub you can also apply a few drops of rose water to tone your lips.
- (iv)After lip scrub never forget to moisturize them. For this purpose try to use a good lip balm, milk butter or Olive oil.