Best Facial Masks For Sensitive Skin
1. Banana, Milk Powder and Honey
Take 1/4 banana, 1 teaspoon milk powder and 1 teaspoon honey. Mix them well and apply on face and neck. Massage for 2-3 minutes and leave for 10-15 minutes. Finally rinse off with lukewarm water and pat dry your skin soft and clean towel.
2. Strawberry, Sour Cream and Honey
Take 3-4 strawberries and mash them with help of fork. Mix with 1 tablespoon of sour cream and 1 teaspoon of honey. Now apply this mask on your face and neck and leave for 10-15 minutes then rinse off with lukewarm warm and pat dry your skin.
3. Yogurt, Oatmeal and Rosewater
Take 1/2 cup natural yogurt, 1/4 cup oatmeal and 1 Tablespoon of Rosewater. Mix them well to form a thick and smooth paste. Now apply this on face and neck and leave for 10-15 minutes then rinse off with lukewarm water.
4. Oatmeal and Egg Yolk
Take 1/2 cup of finely ground oatmeal and mix with one egg yolk to form a thick paste. Now apply this paste on clean skin and gently massage for 2-3 minutes. Leave the mixture for 10-15 minutes and then rinse off with lukewarm water and pat dry your skin with help of soft towel.
Some Precautions and Important Tips
- (i) First of all before applying any facial mask, clean your face and neck with fresh water. and remove all cosmetics, creams, lotions even everything. For this purpose use a non abrasive and good quality beauty soap. After washing your face, pat dry your skin.
- (ii) For good absorption, It is much better to take a hot shower or a steam bath to clean and open up your skin pores.
- (iii) Before applying any facial mask, first take a Patch Test on little area of your skin and wait for 10 to 15 minutes if it creates itching or allergic effect then immediately remove it from skin and avoid this mask.
- (iv) When you apply any facial mask, you shouldn't leave it on any longer than instructed. After recommended time period immediately remove it from your face.
- (v) It is best to use a homemade facial mask immediately after you make it. However, if you have extra, you can keep most of these facial masks in the refrigerator for up to a week. But for best results always use freshly prepared facial mask.