However, natural homemade deep hair conditioners are more effective and show far better results as compared to chemical hair conditioners which may have many harmful chemicals. Natural homemade hair conditioners naturally soften your hair and give you healthy, shiny and smooth hair. You can make a natural deep hair conditioner at your own home simply by following some directions which are given below:
Best Homemade Natural Hair Conditioners
1. Banana and Honey
Bananas contain natural moisturizing property, which help them penetrate deep into the scalp to hydrate as well as moisturize your hair. In addition, the fruit is packed with vitamin A, B6, C, E and natural oils which prevent split ends, strengthens hair, improve hair growth, enhance hair’s elasticity and repair damaged hair. Healthy and moisturized hair also have less chances of frizzing and tangling.
Honey is an emollient and often used as an essential component in hair packs and conditioners. Honey seals moisture in your hair, keeping it well conditioned.
Banana and honey hair conditioner has been shown excellent results for getting soft, silky and smooth hair. To prepare this mask you need the following ingredients:
- Banana : 1
- Honey : 1/2 Cup
- Mash a banana together with a half cup of honey.
- Apply the mixture to damp hair.
- Let it stay for about half an hour,
- Finally rinse your hair thoroughly.
2. Avocado and Coconut Milk
Conditioning your hair with avocado and coconut oil is an excellent way to treat dull, frizzy and dry hair. To make this hair conditioner you are required the following ingredients :
- Avocado : 1/2 - 1 (according to hair length)
- Coconut Milk : 1-2 Tablespoons
- Peel avocado and then mash together with enough coconut milk to make a thick mixture.
- Now apply this conditioner into your hair.
- Allow it to sit for 15-20 minutes.
- Finally rinse off hair.
3. Avocado, Olive Oil and Rosemary Oil
A homemade natural hair conditioner made by mixing avocado, olive oil and rosemary oil has been shown excellent results in rejuvenation of lifeless and damaged hair. To prepare this hair conditioner at home you need the following ingredients:
- Mashed Ripe Avocado :1/2
- Olive oil : 1/2 teaspoon
- Lavender or Rosemary essential oil : 3-4 drops
- Mash the avocado and Combine with other ingredients.
- Now apply this conditioner to your hair.
- While applying focus on the hair ends.
- Leave on for at least 10-15 minutes.
- Finally rinse off.
4. Yogurt, Egg Yolk and Lemon
Yogurt, egg yolk and lemon juice combine together to make an amazing hair conditioner that not only deeply condition your hair but also strengthen your hair and brings natural shine. To prepare this natural hair conditioner you are required the following natural ingredients:
- Plain Yogurt : 1/4 cup
- Egg Yolk : 1
- Minced Lemon rind : two pinches or 1/4 teaspoon
- Lemon Juice: 3-4 drops (optional)
- Mix together all the ingredients.
- Massage the conditioner into your hair.
- Let it stay for 15-20 minutes.
- Finally rinse off and shampoo as usual.
5. Green Tea
Green tea operates as an excellent conditioner for your locks, giving them a soft and smooth effect. For green tea conditioner, you need the following ingredients:
- Tea Bags : 2
- Boiling Water : 2 Cups
- Add 2 teabags of green tea to 2 cups of boiling water
- Let it cool down.
- As soon as the tea has been cooled, eliminate the tea bags.
- Pour the tea via your hair and let it stay for 5-8 minutes.
- Then rinse it off with cool water.
6. Raw Egg
Raw egg is an excellent hair conditioner and fulfills the protein and nutrients requirements of your hair and results in smooth shiny and healthy hair. To prepare this conditioner you need the following ingredients :
- Raw Egg: 1
- Lemon juice or Olive oil : Few drops (optional)
- Take one raw egg and beat it well.
- Add few drops of lemon juice or olive oil. (optional)
- Then apply on your hair and scalp.
- Use a brush to spread egg all over hair.
- Let it stay for 15-20 minutes.
- Then rinse off with cold water.
7. Ripe Papaya, Coconut Milk and Honey
A homemade natural deep hair conditioner made from papaya, coconut milk and honey is highly beneficial to get strong, thick and shiny. To make this hair conditioner you are required the following ingredients:
- Ripe Papaya: 1/2
- Coconut Milk : 1/4 Cup
- Honey : 2 Tablespoons
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Now apply this conditioner on your clean hair.
- Wear a shower cap and rinse off your hair after 30 minutes.