Naturally smooth and glowing skin is natural desire of every person.We spend a lot of money on chemical products but unfortunately don`t get desired results.Now you can have smooth,supple and glowing skin simply by following some natural tips which are given below:
Natural Tips for Smooth and glowing skin:
- (1)Try to drink at least 8-10 glasses of water on daily base because water help flush out toxins from the body and give you fresh and glowing skin.
- (2)Always try to bath in cool water or slightly warm water and avoid hot bathing because hot water draws out natural oil from the skin and make your skin dry.
- (3)Eat a healthy diet which should include fresh fruits, vegetables in the form of salads and fresh juices.
- (4)Try to eat fruits containing antioxidents like vitamin C because It not only reduce aging process but also helps a lot to give you young,smooth and glowing skin.Important sources of Vitamin C are oranges, tangerines, limes, guava, lemons, papayas, strawberries, black currants, grapefruit and mangoes.Many vegetables contain Vitamin C including collard greens, green and red peppers, broccoli, tomatoes, brussel sprouts, cabbage, potatoes, kale, spinach(palak), and watercress.
- (5)Yogurt is an excellent skin cleanser. It can be used to massage all skin types. It also Helps to treat sunburn and give you smooth and glowing skin.
- (6)Make a paste of some fenugreek leaves and apply it on your face .After 15 minutes Wash it off with warm water.This is also considered best to give you a smooth and glowing skin.
- (7)Soak 3-4 almonds in water overnight. In the morning after peeling skin, grind them to make a smooth paste with milk and apply for 15-20 minutes on your face.This method is also very effective for supple and glowing skin.
- (8)Mash a banana with milk and apply on face and leave it for 20 minutes. Wash it with cold water to get a smooth and glowing skin.
- (9)If you have rough and dry skin then apply honey on your face and neck for 20 minutes. Wash it with cold water. Honey is considered best to give you baby soft and naturally glowing skin.
- (10)If you have oily skin then make a paste by mixing 2 tablespoon turmeric (haldi) powder in orange juice. Scrub it on your face and neck and leave it for 20 minutes. Wash it with cold water.This is also considered best for glowing skin.
- (11)Rub a piece of papaya on your face and neck for 15 minutes then remove with fresh water. This will also give you a glowing skin.
- (12)Mix a tablespoon of curd, lemon juice and honey and apply it on the face. It will help to lightens your skin complexion and will give you a smooth and glowing skin.
- (13)For smooth and glowing skin apply a paste of besan, milk (2 teaspoon) and lemon juice (3-4 drops) on face and neck for 15 minutes and wash with water. Repeat this process three to four times in a week.
- (14)Drinking of the carrot juice with few drops of lemon juice also help a lot to give you fresh,smooth and glowing skin.
- (15)Wash your face with raw milk every morning. This helps in improving your complexion and is considered one of the most effective and simple home remedy for fair and glowing skin.
- (16)For Smooth and glowing skin make a paste of milk powder, a teaspoon of honey and lemon juice. You can also add a few drops of almond oil to make the skin appear thoroughly moisturized. Apply this face pack on your face and leave it for fifteen minutes. After fifteen minutes, wash the pack off. This pack helps in naturally polishing the skin, removing dead skin and also reduce the tanning effect and give your skin a white glowing look. This face pack is very good for normal skin.
- (17)Soak 5-6 dry grapes in half a cup of water overnight and drink that water in the morning. It prevents constipation and creates a natural glow in your skin.
- (18)Take One table spoon of carrot juice, one table spoon of tomato juice, one table spoon of lemon juice mix them well and apply on the face to get a smooth glowing complexion. This Tip is equally well both for oily and dry skin.
Important Note:As skin texture is vary from person to person so all home remedies will not suit your skin. First of all try a small patch test on your skin if it create allergic or irritating effect then immediately remove the mixture with fresh water. If the ingredients of mixture don`t create any allergic or irritating effect then go with that remedy.Regarding your skin type you should go with remedy which suits your skin. As treatment with most home remedies are slow and gradual so you have to be patient because the results will take some time. So depending on your skin type, you should continue with the one that really works for you. After regular application if you don`t get required result then consult your doctor or skin specialist.