However, for sugar waxing, you don't need to visit any expensive beauty parlour or salon because you can prepare a home made natural sugar wax simply by mixing giving ingredients and by following given instruction:
Ingredients To Prepare Sugar Wax:
- 2 Cups Sugar (white, brown, dark brown or light brown)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- (i) Mix them well and then boil in a frying pan on medium flame.
- (ii) Keep stirring the mixture until all the sugar has melted, and you have a thick brown liquid.
- (iii) Let the paste slightly cool down before applying on skin surface.
- (iv) Now apply this with a plastic knife or wooden stick in the direction of hair growth.
- (v) Use muslin or cotton strips to absorb the wax. Press them down firmly and then pull off in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- (vi) Repeat it again until all the unwanted hair are completely removed from the roots. This wax can be use to remove hairs on arms, legs, underarms and upper lips.
Some Precautions and Useful Tips For Waxing:
(i) Avoid Hot sugar waxing because it may damage your skin. Wax must not be too hot nor too cold. Use slightly warm sugar wax.
(ii) Never wax on sunburn, wounded or damaged skin.
(iii) For waxing hair must not be too long nor too short. A good length is 4-6mm. The waxing product can't adhere well on too short hair. Too long hair hurts too much when it is waxed.
(iv) Before waxing wash the areas with warm water to open skin pores and after waxing wash skin with ice cold water to close skin pores.