10 Best Tips For Skin Bleaching at Home
1. Lemon and Cucumber
Take juice of half lemon and half cucumber, and add a pinch of turmeric powder. Mix them well then apply on your face and neck. Let it stay for 15 minutes then rinse off with lukewarm water.
2. Sandalwood, Lemon, Tomato and Cucumber
Take 1 tablespoon of sandalwood powder, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of tomato juice and 1 tablespoon of cucumber juice. Mix them well to form a thick paste and apply on face and neck. After 15 minutes rinse off with lukewarm water.
3. Orange Peel and Milk
Grind some dried orange peels and add some milk to make thick paste. Now apply this paste on your face and neck and after 15 minutes rinse off with lukewarm water.
4. Honey and Almond Paste
Take 1 tablespoon of honey and 1 tablespoon of ground almond paste. Mix them to form a thick paste and apply on face and neck and then rinse off with lukewarm water.
5. Cucumber, Glycerine, Rose Water and Lemon Juice
Take 2 tablespoons cucumber juice, 1/2 tablespoon glycerin, 1/2 tablespoon rose water and 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Mix them well and apply on Face and neck. After 15 minutes rinse off and pat dry your skin.
6. Egg White and Lemon Juice
A mixture of egg white and lemon juice is also considered best to bleach your skin at home. Let the mixture stay on your skin for few minutes then rinse off and pat dry your skin.
7. Lemon Juice and Turmeric
Take 2 tablespoons of Lemon or lime juice and add a pinch of turmeric powder to form a thick paste then use this paste to bleach and lighten your skin tone. Let it stay for15-20 minutes and then wash off. Finally pat dry your skin and apply a good moisturizer to prevent skin dryness.
8. Tomato Juice and Lime Juice
Take 2 tablespoons of natural tomato juice and mix it with 2 tablespoons of lime juice. Mix them well then use this mixture to bleach your skin.
9. White Vinegar
Mix 1 tablespoon of white vinegar with 1 tablespoon of water. Now apply this mixture on face and neck and leave for 10-15 minutes then rinse off with cold water and Pat dry your skin.
10. Bleaching Powder, Hydrogen Peroxide and Ammonia
Take 1 tablespoon bleaching powder,1/2 tablespoon hydrogen peroxide and add half teaspoon of ammonia. Mix them well and then apply on your face and neck. Leave the mixture for 10-15 minutes then rinse off with cold water and pat dry your skin with soft and clean towel.
Some Precautions and Important Tips
- (i)Never bleach burned,damaged, wounded or irritating skin.
- (ii)If you are allergic to some natural ingredients then avoid such tips which contain any of the ingredient which may create itching or allergic effects in your skin.
- (iii)Before applying bleaching material on your face first take a small Patch Test on little area of your skin and wait for 10 to 15 minutes if it creates itching or allergic effect then immediately remove it and rinse off with cold water.
- (iv)For skin bleaching first remove all kinds of make-up and rinse off your face with lukewarm water to open skin pores.
- (v)When you apply bleaching material on your face and neck then cover your eyes with cucumber slices and relax for few minutes. After specific time interval gently rinse off the bleaching material with lukewarm water then wash your face with cold water to close skin pores and gently pat dry your skin with soft and clean towel.
- (vi)Finally apply a good moisturizer and massage slowly with circular movements on face and upward strokes on neck area. This will boost blood circulation resulting in a fairer and brighter complexion.