Sudden weight loss often results in loose or sagging skin.When body mass is lost at a faster rate than the skin can adjust then instead of tightening, your skin become loose and sagging. Weight loss 2-3 pounds per week is normal but more than this is not healthy and may result in Loose,sagging skin and give you distorted body shape. Loose or sagging skin may also results in stretch marks and hang off the body in loose folds.If you have Loose,sagging skin specially around your belly and waist then don`t need to embarrass more because now you can tight your skin and can get back your charm simply by following some useful tips which are given below:
- (1)When you reduce your body weight then your body naturally shrinks and needs some moisturizer to maintain elasticity.So try to apply good moisturizer on your skin specially before going to sleep.
- (2)Try to exfoliate and scrub your skin twice per week because it removes dead skin cells and prompt your skin to regenerate new skin cells at much faster rates.
- (3)Try to drink lots of water and daily drink at least 10 to 12 glasses.Water not only keeps your skin hydrated but also helps to flush out toxins from body.Hydration is key to tightening your skin so increase your water intake.
- (4)Try to take regular muscle building exercise at least for half an hour. Avoid excessive weight loss exercise which may further cause loose,sagging skin.Muscle building exercise like weight lifting create new muscle fibers and also help free hanging skin to attach with muscles and make you able to get back your healthy tight skin.
- (5)Stomach crunches also help a lot to loose belly fat and tight belly muscles.
- (6)Abs toning exercise also help tighten abdominal skin and help to regain original shape.
- (7)Improper and over diet intake also results in obesity and sagging belly. Instead of having 2 or 3 heavy meals you should divide your meal into 4 or 5 small meals.Don`t over stuff your stomach with heavy food which bulges out the sensitive skin of your stomach.