Best Natural Tips For Men's Skin Whitening
First of all you need to reduce the production of melanin which is the main factor for darkening of skin. Avoid direct exposure to sun rays which is the main reason for over production of melanin. Try to wear clothes that cover your neck, arms and legs and wear shoes covering your feet while going out in the sun. It is also advisable to wear gloves, hats and sunglasses for protecting the face from UV rays. Before going out don't forget to apply a good sunscreen lotion. Apply a sunscreen that has a sun protection factor (SPF) to all parts of your body that will be exposed to the sun if you are outdoors. This can include your face, ears, neck, hands and other uncovered areas.
2. Skin Exfoliation
Exfoliation is one of the best ways for removing hyperpigmented dead skin cells and promoting production of new cells. You can make your own homemade scrub for skin exfoliating.Take 1/2 a cup of rice flour, and 1/2 a cup of mashed ripe papaya. Add the juice of 1/2 a lime. Wash the face with water and gently apply this paste on face and neck by your fingers then gently massage in circular motion with help of your fingertips. After 15 minutes rinse off with warm water. For Best results repeat this twice per week.Papaya is considered very effective for skin exfoliation as well as skin whitening. Lime is a natural bleaching agent and enhances fairness. This home made scrub is best for oily skin. After skin exfoliation don't forget to apply a good moisturizer to prevent dryness.
3. Orange Peel, Lemon Peel and Yogurt
Take 1 tablespoon of Dried orange peels and 1 table spoon of Dried Lemon Peels.Mix 2 table spoons of curd(yogurt). Blend them well and then gently apply on face and neck and massage in circular motion for 2-3 minutes. Leave this mixture for 10-15 minutes, then rinse off. This scrub is best for dry skin. After skin exfoliation don't forget to apply a good moisturizer to prevent dryness.
4. Oatmeal, Sugar and Milk
You can make a natural scrub by mixing 2 tablespoons of oatmeal, 2 tablespoons of sugar, and a quarter cup of milk. Blend the mixture until it was semi-solid. Apply to face and neck and massage in a circular motion. Let it stay for 10-15 minutes and then wash your face.Finally apply a good moisturizer. This skin exfoliating scrub is best for all skin types( Dry, Oily, Normal).
5. Lemon Natural Skin Bleaching
Lemon is a natural skin bleaching agent and works wonderfully even for men's skin. Lemon also helps a lot in getting rid of sun tanned dark skin. Lemon contains ascorbic acid due to which it can easily bleach tanned skin. Simply squeeze a lemon into a dish. Soak a cotton ball into the lemon juice and apply it all over your face and neck. Let it stay for 10-15 minutes and wash your face. Although Lemon is supposed to be a natural bleach but be aware that it dries the face. After washing your face pat dry your skin and apply a good moisturizer.
6. Almond Face Mask
Almond face whitening mask also have shown excellent results for improving men's complexion. Take 8-10 almonds and soak them overnight. Next day peel them off and add some fat free milk and rose water to make a thick paste. Now apply this paste on your face and neck for 15-20 minutes and then rinse with water.
Foods for Enhancing Men's Fairness
- (i)Vitamin C rich foods helps a lot to enhance men's fairness. Vitamin C is classified as a tyrosinase inhibitor and naturally decreases production of skin melanin.Oranges, tangerines, limes, guava, lemons, papayas, strawberries, black currants, grapefruit and mangoes are excellent sources of Vitamin C. Many vegetables contain Vitamin C including collard greens, green and red peppers, broccoli, tomatoes, brussel sprouts, cabbage, potatoes, kale, spinach(palak), and watercress. To preserve more of the Vitamin C content, eat these fruits and vegetables raw or only slightly cooked. Steam and exposure to light break down this vitamin
- (ii)Vitamin A’s synthetic form, Retin-A is used widely for exfoliating the hyperpigmented dead skin cells and promoting production of new cells. Try to eat foods rich in Vitamin A. Dark green and yellow vegetables and yellow fruits, such as broccoli spinach, turnip greens, carrots, squash, sweet potatoes, pumpkin, cantaloupe, and apricots are good sources of Vitamin A. Milk, butter, cheese, and whole eggs are also good sources of Vitamin A.
- (iii)Although Vitamin E cannot reduce melanin production directly, but is effective in reducing the hyperpigmentation caused by overproduction of melanin. Sweet potatoes, mangoes, butter, margarine, eggs, wheat germ oil, yams, spinach, broccoli, corn, avocados, fortified cereals are good sources of Vitamin E.